Home>Support>Siteorigin pagebuilder panel display “0”

Siteorigin pagebuilder panel display “0”

hello, like KIKI Christelle, i also have the same problem on a site, displaying a 0 instead of modifying widgets option. I disabled all plugins except siteorigin, activated the original WP theme, it’s always the same. I have other sites that work normally. The update of a plugin to break something …
and obviously my English google is rotten, sorry, I’m also french ;-).

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 19 days ago netmedia

The problem seemed random on firefox developer and chrome depending on the activation / deactivation of plugins, then works for 2 days on chrome … After downgrading firefox and reinstalled, always the same. So I totally uninstalled firefox developer and firefox to have no more files. I reinstalled and now page builder is working again. The mystery remains whole …

2. 6 years, 16 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Netmedia,

Based on your second issue, it actually sounds like your server is rejecting the request rather than a specific browser issue.

3. 6 years, 16 days ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More