Home>Support>SiteOrigin Hero

SiteOrigin Hero

Hi. I’m using the Sport theme on the page builder. In using this, I can’t get the SiteOrigin Hero widget to open for editing. I just inserted the widget without the theme but it didn’t stretch across the entire screen. Can you please help with this?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bruges,

Please open the row that contains the hero widget and then head over to the row styles sidebar and open the Layout group. Then set the Row Layout to Full Width Stretched.

2. 8 years, 5 months ago tubix

I can not add the Hero widget ; It displays Missing. It is missing in the list of widgets even though I have the latest version

3. 8 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bruges,

Do you have the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle installed? If not, install it and then navigate to WP AdminPluginsSiteOrigin Widgets and activate the Hero widget and otehr desired widgets.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More