Home>Support>SiteOrigin Features

SiteOrigin Features

Since SiteOrigin’s recent update the Features container shape dropdown box doesn’t work there is no option to select.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hunny

Apologies for the hassle. If you’re using the latest version of Page Builder this issue should now be resolved.

2. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Hello Andrew
    Yes, thanks. I'm a few steps ahead of this email, already doing so – problem sorted.
    You must be busy folk, took a while to get to me, carry on the good work. I think your builder and widgets are one of the best going. Equal to Avada builder without the complexity. If development continues I can see good things happening.
    Is there any good text on how to use sticky menu I have tried all settings including responsive pixel change and cannot get it work without at least one mobile device that it doesn't work with. This is all from a new wordpress install with North theme.

3. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your feedback and support :) Unfortunately, the North sticky header is default off for mobile devices. There is limited real estate on mobile and users can tap their browser top bar to go back to top. That said, I’ll suggest this as a feature for a future update.

4. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Whenyou say off, you mean no option, because I can get it to work on most mobile? Not sure what you mean?

Are you sure? I'm usuing http://www.responsinator.com/ to view this.

5. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

That’s correct. The sticky menu is turned off for mobile devices and there currently isn’t an option to enable it. North uses the WordPress mobile device detection to allow or disallow the sticky menu. I’m not certain that Responsinator can pick that up which would explain the inconsistencies.

6. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Hello Andrew
    Sorry for the delay. I had to make sure I had got my facts correct.
    Tried the following:
    Viewing on iphone 4Usuing http://quirktools.com/screenfly/Removing CSS changes I have made
    There is still a menu issue on iphone. The menu doesn't scroll, see attached picture. I was not able to access the entire menu, the last items were inaccessible. The http://www.responsinator.com/ tool seems to replicate this issue accurately.

7. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your feedback. A quick heads-up, the forum doesn’t allow for email attachments at this time, you can however upload media if you post here on the forum directly.

Please, send us your URL and we’ll take a look. Thanks.

8. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Aha! sorry, See pic attached:

9. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Yes I would like to send URL, but not in here, it would have to be a an email address that doesn’t post on here. Is that OK, can you provide one?

And the Screenfly link should read: http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

Thanks again

10. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Just a test
    [/code]

paragraph one

test line

paragraph two

paragraph three

11. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the reply. At the bottom right of the comment field is a Private Reply checkbox, you can use that to privately send links.

With regards to your image. We’ve fixed the issue with users not being able to scroll the mobile menu. That’ll be released really soon. The scroll bar is to be expected though, you’d need it to scroll, right? We’ve also added a toggle for the sub-menu items, you’ll touch an arrow to see the sub-menu items in the mobile menu so that’ll save some space.

12. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Please, send your site URL via Private Reply and I’ll confirm. Thanks for all of your feedback :)

13. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Hunny

This is a private message.

14. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for sending. We should have a new version out next week that’ll resolve these challenges. For a quick overview of what we’ve been up to, you can check: https://github.com/siteorigin/siteorigin-north/pulse. Appreciate the feedback.

15. 8 years, 5 months ago Hunny

Thats great!
    It is good to see continued development.
    I hope that your themes get updated and refined without adding too many new features. As I have found that this can become a problem. The Avada theme that was purchased comes to mind. It's great but way too complex. Your page builder with a plain theme like North allows a very flexible layout for many different types/styles.
    Once again well done, it is a pleasure to see.
    When (or if) I get a project that is a paid for deal, I'll make a donation for the theme, or buy the pro version.

16. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Hunny

This is a private message.

17. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Apologies for the hassle. The forum automatically removes email signatures. Unfortunately, the software can’t see all signatures or similar info so from time to time, it can miss something.

Thanks for your feedback. North is new so we’ll definitely be developing it into the future. Page Builder and the Widgets Bundle are theme independent so one day in the future when the time comes to give your site a fresh look, you can easily move to another theme without having to redo all of your Page Builder content.

We’re working hard on a single SiteOrigin Premium plugin, most likely to be released in the next month or so. The idea is that it will add premium options to your theme, and widgets within the Widgets Bundle. We’ll be sure to send out a newsletter when that goes live so you can check it out.

Thanks again for your feedback. For any future questions, please, let us know.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More