Home>Support>SiteOrigin Editor

SiteOrigin Editor

I just purchased a business account with SiteOrgin, and on the SiteOrigin Editor widget there isn’t the additional options for the TinyMCE, is there a newer version or how do I get the additional options to show in the TinyMCE widet? I have followed the notes in the help sections and watch the tutorial video and it is still not working. Please advise.
Thank You

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

Hello SiteOrigin, I purchased the premium business account but did not not put in the discount code of January30, How can I get my discount credited to my account? Please advise.

2. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

Hello, this this is my 3rd request, please respond.
    Thank You

3. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Spencer,

You can add additional options to the SiteOrigin Editor widget (and all instances of TinyMCE) by installing TinyMCE Advanced.

Please send an email about this to [email protected] about the discount and Andrew will issue you a partial refund shortly.

As you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin Premium License in your email.

4. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

Hi Alex, I have TinyMCE on my original WordPress, and I add SiteOrigin
    Editor, which is suppose to have the TinyMCE options but it does not and there is no place for me to add them. Can you give more direction?

5. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Spencer,

That’s odd. Please navigate to WP AdminUsersYour Profile and ensure Visual Editor is unticked. If it’s ticked, untick it and then save. Does the Siteorigin Editor work without issue now?

If the SiteOrigin doesn’t work as expected, can you please show me a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Please note that we’re currently unable to process attachments on the forum so you’ll need to upload the image to a third party image hosting site like vgy.me or Imgur.

6. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

[image: image.png]
    Here is a screenshot when I add SiteOrigin Editor

7. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Spencer,

Unfortunately, we’re currently unable to process attachments on the forum so you’ll need to upload the image to a third party image hosting site like vgy.me or Imgur.

8. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

Here is the screenshot
    https://vgy.me/aa1YgT.png

9. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Spencer,

Thanks. Sometimes TinyMCE Advanced will only show the first toolbar. To fix this issue, please navigate to WP AdminSettingsTinyMCE Advanced and add the Toggle Toolbar button to the first toolbar. For reference, this button looks like this:

Once added, please open any SiteOrigin Editor widget and click the Toggle Toolbar button and save the page. You can now remove the Toggle Toolbar button from your toolbar.

10. 5 years, 8 months ago spencerj44

OK, now it is showing the other options. Thanks

I have another issue, I purchased the premium business account but did not not put in the discount code of January30, How can I get my discount credited to my account? Please advise.

11. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Spencer,

Great to hear! :)

Please send an email about this to [email protected] about the discount and Andrew will issue you a partial refund shortly. Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin Premium License in your email.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More