Home>Support>siteorigin Button

siteorigin Button

By gbr, 6 years ago. Last reply by gbr, 6 years ago.

I am working on WordPress website. I acquired the bundle. I have used the button to link to a url. Now i’d like to make a button to link directly to email us. For other links, I use mailto:[email protected] however that did not work for this. Is it possible? If so, How do I do it?
Thanks
A novice website admin

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 1 day ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gbr,

The referenced mailto should work. To clarify, is your browser set up to handle mailto links? If not, the browser won’t actually do anything after clicking the link.

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at your button?

2. 6 years, 1 day ago gbr

Thank you.
    I think I got it to work with the mailto but it opens up mail behind the page, whereas everywhere else, my mail opens on top of the website-which is why I didn’t see it originally.

http://Www.greatbayrowing.org

3. 6 years, 1 day ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gbr,

Unfortunately, this isn’t something you can avoid as it depends solely on where the application you’re using opens. If the application decides to open behind everything else, there’s nothing you can really do to avoid that. Sorry mate, I wish there was something we could do to avoid this.

4. 6 years, 1 day ago gbr

No worries, thanks for the update!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More