Home>Support>Site Origin – Page Builder

Site Origin – Page Builder

I’ve designed the entire site for our nonprofit organization with page builder and a few other plugins. Last night I went through the website to add some final touches which needed a few extra plugins. I noticed in the evening that when going into edit the widget on the page through pagebuilder I receive a grey background with spinning circle (hourglass). I’ve tried deactivating all the plugins (besides page builder) and still receive the same grey background. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jsorgani,

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

2. 7 years, 8 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

3. 7 years, 8 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

4. 7 years, 8 months ago jsorgani

Thank you Alex, I’ve created the account. I really appreciate your help as I am stumped. To show you what you’re looking for – when I go into Edit Pages by going to Pages—All Pages—Home Page-Front Page—click to edit on any of the “widgets”, I see the below spinners (this happens when editing any widget on any page)
    [cid:[email protected]]

5. 7 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jsorgani,

Please note that we do not currently support attachments. If you wish to attach a screenshot to your reply, please upload the screenshot to a site like imgur or vgy.me and send me a link. Sorry about this!

I can’t seem to replicate this issue. Are you able to replicate this issue with the account you created me or in another browser? For reference, here’s a gif of me opening a few widgets:

6. 7 years, 8 months ago jsorgani

When you try to open the widget to edit it within page builder are you able to or do you get a spinning circle?

7. 7 years, 8 months ago jsorgani

here is the image of what I see when I try to edit the widget

8. 7 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jsorgani,

As per the above reference gif, I see the intended results of opening a widget.

Are you able to replicate this issue with the account you created me or in another browser?

9. 7 years, 8 months ago jsorgani

I am now able to edit in internet explorer but not in google chrome.

10. 7 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jsorgani,

I suspect you may have a browser plugin and/or extension that’s causing the issue for you.

Can you please try disabling your Chrome extensions and clearing your cache?

If that doesn’t help, I would recommend trying to replicate this issue on another computer on Chrome.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More