Home>Support>Site Not Responsive

Site Not Responsive

I am working on 2 websites. They are both using Page Builder and are non-responsive on mobile. I’ve looked at various other related threads and tried all of their suggestions with no avail. The responsive option is ticked in my settings too.

website 1: In one area of the page it has a 50% divided area with one thing on the left and another on the right. On mobile that area gets squished so that they are still side by side but are now are 50 inches long to scroll down instead of being a regularly sized box and stacked on top of each other or something.

website 2: it makes the webpage wider since the page builder area doesn’t change size.

they are both temporary domains right now

website 1: http://g1s.eaa.myftpupload.com/
website 2: http://gjg.957.myftpupload.com/

Thanks in advance

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dragonultra,

1. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to replicate any issues with this website. Did you manage to fix the outlined issue? If not, can you please send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Please note that we’re currently unable to handle attachments so you’ll need to upload the screenshot to a third party image hosting site like Imgur or vgy.me.

2. The table you’ve added at the bottom of your website isn’t responsive and it’s preventing the rest of your website from being responsive. You’ll need to make it responsive or add the contents to Page Builder directly (as in, without a table) to allow for it to be responsive. To clarify, Page Builder is responsive but anything you may add to a Page Builder powered page may not be responsive – this is especially true for custom HTML like your table.

Maybe give Magic Liquidizer Responsive Table a try.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More