Home>Support>Sidebar with Contact Form 7 and Google Map not responsive

Sidebar with Contact Form 7 and Google Map not responsive

Can you please help me make the sidebar containing a contact form and google map on the Contact Us page more responsive for mobile viewing. I am developing this site for my client using Vantage Premium. -Thanks, Lynda

URL: http://temp.obrienfabrications.com/contact-us

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago amber

PS: I think the url link is incorrect. The temporary site is temp.obrienfabrications.ca/ and it is the Contact Us page.

2. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Lynda

Sorry for the late reply here. The first problem I can see is the custom CSS you’ve used to change the width of the sidebar. At the moment, it’s overriding the responsive CSS. I think just removing the !important modifier will help.

.page-id-45 #secondary {
       width: 35% !important;
    }

.page-id-45 #primary {
       width: 65% !important;
    }

It looks like the main problem with the contact form is the width of the textarea. I’m not sure why the width is being set, but you should be able to override that with the following custom CSS.

.wpcf7-textarea {
       width: 100% !important;
    }

3. 9 years, 6 months ago amber

Thank you. I should have been able to figure this out myself, but this worked perfectly! Your team provides excellent support! -Lynda

4. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, really glad to hear that helped.

Thanks for your support.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More