Home>Support>Sidebar Invisible After 2.4.1 update

Sidebar Invisible After 2.4.1 update

After updating to version 2.4.1, the sidebar is invisible. It still takes up space, but the widgets are not shown. I can move the widgets to the header or footer and they appear, but when I put them back into the sidebar nothing shows up. I tried moving the sidebar to the other side, but that didn’t help. Is there a fix for this, or will I have to go back to the old version?

URL: http://preview.dsctech.net

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 5 months ago Joshua Jabour

Problem solved. I just found out how to get the sidebar to show up again. For anyone else with this problem, go into “Pages” and for each individual page click “Update” and the sidebar will appear again for that page.

2. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joshua

So sorry for the hassles caused. Really glad to hear you were able to fix. For anyone else, we’ll be pushing an update shortly to resolve the problem.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More