Home>Support>ShortCodes not working

ShortCodes not working

After struggling with trying to get shortcodes to work, I switched to trying to use PHP code snippets. Nothing seems to work well with Site origin. Unfortunately the person from whom I inherited the maintenance of the web site that I am working on need to use your plug-in and WordPress to build a web site.

Are there any options for using shortcodes in conjunction with SiteOrigin? I am ready to uninstall this plug-in rebuild the entire site from scratch. I’m honestly considering moving over to Joomla.

I have found several threads in this forum which indicate that this functionality has never worked properly.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Which plugin is producing the shortcode that you’re outputting? Does that same shortcode work when inserted into a widget in a theme widget area (AppearanceWidgets)?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More