Home>Support>ShapingRain Inbound theme upgrade v2.15.0 Page Builder not working.

ShapingRain Inbound theme upgrade v2.15.0 Page Builder not working.

Using ShapingRain Inbound theme, after upgrading to Version 2.15.0 … when I import or create a new themed page: the page builder displays correctly. After publishing the page goes into normal editor mode and the page builder has disappeared.

Initially I had als upgraded to WordPress 5.8.1 and I thought that was the issue. After downgrading to 5.5 the same issue still persists. So it has to be the 2.15.0 Page Builder plug-in. Could you provide me with an older compatible version?

So I can downgrade? – Thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can downgrade easily using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/. That said, it would be best to resolve the issue. When able, please, try running a plugin conflict test to see if a working baseline can be found. Does the issue persist if you temporarily deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder by SiteOrigin?

2. 2 years, 10 months ago David De Smedt

Hi Andrew,

Temporarily deactivating all plugins except for Page Builder by SiteOrigin did not work. Used Health Check & Troubleshooting to spot any conflicts,
    but nothing obvious there either.

I've now downgraded to WordPress 5.1.x. According to Themeforest the last update to Inbound was on March 4th 2018. Could you advise what version of Page Builder +/- corresponds?

Considering to do a full reïnstall and build up the pages again one by one. As that's something I can manage myself, I'd have a clean install,
    and I can probably get it done over the weekend.

3. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David

Thanks for your feedback.

If possible, please, try confirming the conflict is within the theme.

* Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder.
    * Temporarily switch to any default theme like Twenty Nineteen.
    * Save a page, check to see if the issue persists.

4. 2 years, 10 months ago David De Smedt

Hi Andrew,

Issue persists using Twenty Nineteen as default theme.

5. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. When the issue occurs in the WP admin, please, open the browser console and check for errors. They’ll be in red text if present. We’re only really interested in errors in red.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/#step-3-diagnosis

Screenshots can be uploaded to imgur.com or anywhere public, the link shared here. Thanks!

6. 2 years, 10 months ago David De Smedt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGzVkdcVAEa4O0mnd-eSTDqdAFUYnqFY/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Crz8s0yC2QzXovpPumafX7CfhxBCE398/view?usp=sharing

7. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks, there aren’t any console errors present. Looking good.

Page Builder will open new pages in the Classic Editor without the need for the Classic Editor plugin. However, if you don’t save any Page Builder content in the Page Builder tab then it will default to the Block Editor after saving. You can either insert content into Page Builder before saving OR head over to PluginsAdd New, search for and install the Classic Editor plugin.

8. 2 years, 10 months ago David De Smedt

Amazing: that did the trick.
    Thanks so much Andrew.

9. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David

Super; I’m glad to hear you’re back on track. If any SiteOrigin queries or requests arise in the future, please, let us know via a new thread.

Cheers for now :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More