Home>Support>Rows with 2 or more widgets do not display full width

Rows with 2 or more widgets do not display full width

Hi,

I started my site design using SiteOrigin based on one of the provided layouts and made some changes to it. I noticed that the rows that have more than one widget do not display on my screen on the site the full width. It looks like they take up only about 2/3 of the width. Is there a setting I am missing to make the rows display equal widths regardless of whether the row has only one widget or more?

Thank you,

Chani

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chani,

It sounds like the full-width rows were set to full width while the non-full width rows weren’t. Is this the case? You can set a row as full width by opening the row and heading over to the row styles sidebar. Open the Layout settings group and set the Row Layout to Full Width Stretched. For reference:

Standard – the standard sizing used by your theme
    Full Width – Full Width a content a container
    Full Width Stretched – Full Width, no content container.

If that’s not the case, do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 7 years, 2 months ago csilver1516

Sorry for the late “Thank you!”! Yes that is what I needed. I have another question regarding the Slider widget, but I will post that in a separate question.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More