Home>Support>Removing spaces between rows

Removing spaces between rows

Hi
I’m using Sydney theme on my page www.jacquelineward.co.uk/author-services with Page Builder (which is brilliant!)

The space between the header and the top and between the row is too big. I have tried to reset it in setting but nothing happened.

I have also looked at lots of other posts but it is unclear what is current and I can’t find out how to edit CSS.

Please could you help?

Thank you

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jacqueline,

You can change this with some custom CSS. If you navigate to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS, you’ll get our custom CSS editor. Add the following CSS:

.page-wrap, .page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    	padding: 0;
    }

You might also need to install the SiteOrigin CSS Editor.

Each row in Sydney is given 200px of vertical spacing (split evenly) by default. You can prevent this by opening the row, and head over to the row styles sidebar. Adjust the padding as desired.

There’s no easy way of preventing this padding from being added by default without completely disabling row padding. If that’s okay, please add the following CSS to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS:

.panel-row-style {
    	padding-top: 0 !important;
    	padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More