Home>Support>Remove theme header for Page Builder

Remove theme header for Page Builder

By Dan, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago.

Hi,

Using page builder on my site, URL www.ps-coaching.co.uk. Have the themes header for each page, along with a page title, which I’d like to remove? The theme is SKT Yogi Pro.

Also, I’d like to remove the presentation page used by the theme? I created all my pages, and I am left with two home pages due to the original page created by the theme.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Daniel

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dan

Okay, so the following CSS will remove the entire header. lease add it to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS:

.header-inner {
        display: none !important;
    }

I can’t seem to see a page title anywhere outside of the one you’ve added manually. Did you already remove that?

You might also need to install the SiteOrigin CSS Editor.

Regarding the presentation page, unfortunately, you’ll need to contact the theme developer for help with removing this. Sorry mate. :(

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More