Home>Support>Remove Space Between Header and First Row

Remove Space Between Header and First Row

Hello,

My apologies, I know this should be simple, but I can’t figure it out (and only found very old threads…)
There is white space/area between the web site header/menu area and the first row in my home page that I can’t seem to remove. How do I get rid of it?
In case it is needed, the web site is:

Thank you for your help,

Ziad

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ziad

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 4 years, 6 months ago ziadn

Hello Andrew,

Sorry for the late reply (I didn’t get a notification)… Yes, the url is: http://lebanesefestivalraleigh.com

I am talking about the white space between the line that has the menu above it and the image below it,

Thanks again,

Ziad

3. 4 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the link. Space is added by the theme’s stylesheet, the #main-content div is adding 50px of top padding. Does the theme perhaps have a method for removing this space on a page by page basis?

If you’re a registered theme user, perhaps you can log in here https://hb-themes.com/forum/all/topic/how-to-remove-padding-on-page/ and see the discussion. We can assist but can’t really help with Custom CSS adjustments within our free support scope. Within our SiteOrigin Premium support scope, we have a budget to assist with small customizations.

4. 4 years, 6 months ago ziadn

Thank you Andrew, I’ll follow up with hb-themes

5. 4 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

No problem :) Hopefully, they can assist soon.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More