Home>Support>Remove div id=”panel-w604b56bda735b-0-0-2″ and additional classes from the post.

Remove div id=”panel-w604b56bda735b-0-0-2″ and additional classes from the post.

Hi Team,

I’m a huge fan of site origin and using it on all my 7 websites. I’m in the process of selling one of my websites to someone. The buyer wants to remove the site origin builder from the website as he’s not familiar with it and wanted to use default Gutenberg blocks. I tried removing the site origin builder plugin and the addons but the still the classes are present in the HTML. I hope there should a way to remove that from all the posts as I have so many posts published and not possible to remove them one by one (A huge time-consuming process)

I’ve attached the screenshot for your reference – Screenshot

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ctc

Thanks for reaching out and for your support, it’s most appreciated.

Unfortunately, there currently isn’t a method for automatically remoing Page Builder ID, classes, and attributes from the plugin’s markup. Prior to the step seen in your screenshot you can try going to SettingsPage BuilderContent. Check that Copy Styles is not enabled. Not enabling Copy Styles will reduce some of the markup outputted once Page Builder has been deactivated.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More