Home>Support>Problems with WordPress 5.0, WPML and Page Builder

Problems with WordPress 5.0, WPML and Page Builder

Unfortunately, my WordPress-Installation is not working well after updating zu WordPress 5.0. The Page Builder makes problems: When I click on a widget, I get this error: “Unknown error. Failed to load the form. Please check your internet connection, contact your web site administrator, or try again later.”

This seems to be due to an incompatibility with the WPML multilanguage plugin, because when I disable WPML, everything works as usual. But thean I loose the multilingualism of the page…

Is there any change to get this fixed in short time?

Tim

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear about the hassle. I’ve installed WPML, translated a page and can’t currently recreate the issue, I’m able to edit widgets. Does the issue persist if you temporarily deactivate all plugins except for those by WPML and SiteOrigin? Please, give that test a try, it’ll let us know if there is a working baseline to be found.

2. 5 years, 9 months ago Tim M.

Hi Andrew,

thank you for the tip. I disabled all plugins and then enabled them one after another. Untio now it works fine!

Tim

3. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tim, super, glad to hear you’re making progress. If the problem re-emerges, please let us know, we can try testing again on our side.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More