Home>Support>Problem with logo size

Problem with logo size

Hello,

I have been trying a different kinds of logos for our website. Everything has worked fine but now no matter what the size all the logos I try looks tiny and exactly the same size. I have been used the same jpeg files which previously looked good size. What could be the problem and how could I fix it?

Regards,
Satu

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Satu

Thanks for reaching out.

If you’re using the Logo in Menu masthead layout then you can go to Appearance > Theme Settings > Logo and disable the Logo Constraint setting.

Hope that helps.

2. 9 years, 8 days ago Satu Laesvuori

Hi Andrew,

I have uploaded logos Appearance > Theme Settings > Logo > Logo image and retina logo.
    Below there are only options: Header text and no widget overlay. Where can I find Logo Constaint setting?

3. 9 years, 8 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on? If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box.

4. 9 years, 8 days ago Private Message - Satu Laesvuori

This is a private message.

5. 9 years, 7 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks.

Please, go to Appearance > Editor > styles.css and scroll to the very bottom. The following has been added there, please, remove it:

#masthead .hgroup .logo img  {
    width:70px!important;
    height:100px!important;
    }

No further changes should be made to style.css as these changes aren’t update safe.

To sort the Features widget out, edit each widget and locate the following setting: Features per row. Set that to 1.

6. 9 years, 7 days ago Satu Laesvuori

I haven’t added anything to style.css since I just recently upgraded to vantage premium and understood that all modifications to style.css would disappear and they did. I can’t remember that I would have added this code there but I guess I must have (?) and this remained there regardless theme upgradition. I just upgraded the worpress version as well. Anyway, I have now removed that from style.css

However, this didn’t helped. The logo still looks the same. What can I do?

7. 9 years, 7 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Looking good on my side. Can you perhaps refresh your browser a few times or try clearing your browser cache?

8. 9 years, 7 days ago Satu Laesvuori

Really? I have been refreshing it and now cleared browser cache. I also tried different browsers and asked two of my friends to look at it in their computer. It looks exactly the same. Any ideas?

9. 9 years, 7 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Not sure why that would be the case. Perhaps some kind of hosting level caching on your side. Here is how it looks on our side:

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More