Home>Support>premium version

premium version

By djgb58, 8 years ago. Last reply by Gopu, 8 years ago.

Hello,
I’m building a new site with Vantage Version: 1.5 and would like to use the premium version but cannot seem to find a way of doing that “am I being thick”?

David

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David,

We’re currently transitioning from multiple products to single product business model (which will include Vantage Premium and many additional features on top of that). So to prevent any confusion / frustration during this time we’ve made changes to prevent purchases for the time being.

2. 8 years, 1 month ago djgb58

Hello AlexS,
    Any idea of timescale?

David

3. 8 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David,

Tomorrow. (just found out) :)

4. 8 years, 1 month ago djgb58

Thanks Alex S,
    Will be interested to see what it’s like as I’ve really loved working with the theme up to now.

Best regards
    David

5. 8 years, 1 month ago djgb58

Hello Alex S,
    Cannot seem to find the new Vantage any idea where I can?

David

6. 8 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Djgb58,

Here you go. :)

To clarify, it’s not a new Vantage nor is it a theme. It’s a plugin that includes premium features.

7. 8 years, 1 month ago djgb58

Thanks for clearing that up Alex S I will look into it soon.

Best regards
    David

8. 8 years, 1 month ago Gopu

Google map widget feature moved to premium ?or still there with widget bundle?

• 8 years, 1 month ago Alex S
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gopu,

No, the Google Maps widget hasn’t been removed from the free version. The SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle has been and always will be free.

9. 8 years, 1 month ago Gopu

Thank you for the reply alex.the new premium page horizontal bar has some issue.the page is so stretched that its hard to see full images that are include.i couldnt find a horizontal scroll bar.i had to reduce the page zoom to view the page fuly.

• 8 years, 1 month ago Alex S
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gopu,

Sorry about that! SiteOrigin Premium is in kind of a soft launch stage so there are a few things not 100% ironed out with certain pages. I’ll get this looked into asap.

10. 8 years, 1 month ago Gopu

Gook luck guys :-) .my site is still in development stage once up ,will surely think about geting the premium plan.
    Please note to add the premium page link on to the siteorigin header menu as well.premium is mentioned only in the footer.(i hope i noticed that correctly.)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More