Home>Support>Premium upgrade

Premium upgrade

I just re-installed my Vantage theme, I have a premium upgrade but it is not working, the links provided by SiteOrigin do not work.

Can someone help on how I download a premium version of the Vantage theme with out having to pay again?

Thank you for your help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 7 months ago Joe Napolitani

The reason I am re-installing the Vantage theme is a “”Fatal error: Class ‘SiteOrigin_Widget_Meta_Box_Manager’ not found in /home/onestpa8/public_html/hosting/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 495”

This does not go away even after I re-install the theme an all the plug-ins

2. 7 years, 7 months ago Joe Napolitani

Just tried it all again, I am now getting this “Fatal error: Class ‘SiteOrigin_Widget_Meta_Box_Manager’ not found in /home3/plethora/public_html/plethorallc.com/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 735”

3. 7 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe,

You can download the latest version of Vantage Premium by filling out this form.

Regardless, the error you mentioned isn’t actually related to the theme and is instead related to the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – it suggests that the plugin is incomplete. Can you please try reinstalling that plugin? You can do this by navigating to WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins and deactivate the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle, and then delete it. Click Add New and find and install the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle again.

If you cannot access your website or the installed plugins page, you’ll need to manually remove the plugin directory via FTP. To do this, please navigate to wp-content/plugins and delete so-widgets-bundle. If you’re unfamiliar with FTP or need assistance with doing this, I would recommend contacting your hosting provider.

By the way, as you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin order key in the email.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More