Home>Support>Premium theme

Premium theme

By Coighty, 8 years ago. Last reply by Coighty, 8 years ago.

I am trying to reset the Vantage Premium theme because I have lost the logo header. When I deleted the theme as shown by the video tutorial and re-installed it I have now lost my Premium status. Can you get me back on track please.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Coighty

Sorry to hear about the hassle. If you have Vantage Free installed then you should be able to go to AppearanceTheme Settings and insert your order number in the Order Number field right at the bottom of that page. If you have access to your purchasing PayPal email address and would like to retrieve your order number, you can do so using this form: Page: Retrieve Your Theme Order Numbers.

2. 8 years, 2 months ago Coighty

Hi Andrew

Yes I have inserted my original order number but it has not activated the features. I now have lost all my setting ie background colours. I am still unable to retrieve the header area above the menu bar. Unfortunately I have not got FTP access to my server.
    Thanks

3. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your reply. Do you still see the menu item AppearanceVantage Premium ? If you see this menu item and you’ve added your order number to Theme Settings you can then proceed to DashboardUpdates and run the premium upgrade which should be waiting for you.

4. 8 years, 2 months ago Coighty

Thank you Andrew that has stopped the cold sweat … can you sort out my header problem? I lost that while following a tutorial but would like to have my logo above the menu bar. I have clicked on all buttons in the settings but can not get it back.

5. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Glad that helped. Please, check AppearanceTheme SettingsMasthead Layout, is that set to Default?

6. 8 years, 2 months ago Coighty

Andrew you are the man! I have been pulling what’s left of my hair out for weeks. Simple as always.
    Cheers mate I will carry on confusing myself.

Thanks again
    Coighty

7. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Really glad to hear that helped.

Unfortunately, re-installing wouldn’t have reset Theme Settings or the Customizer. There are ways of doing that if you need to in the future.

Hopefully the rest of your site build goes smoothly :) Let us know if you run into any further hassles.

8. 8 years, 2 months ago Coighty

Cheers will do – thanks again

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More