Home>Support>premium mobile menu
  1. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nodster

Thanks for reaching out.

Got to Appearance > Theme Settings > Navigation and adjust the Mobile Menu Collapse setting. Right now it’s set to 380, that means it’ll never fire. Use 480 as the minimum or 780 if you want the mobile menu to work in tablets in portrait mode.

Hope that helps.

2. 9 years, 1 month ago Nodster

Andrew

Thanks for the reply. The menu was originally set to 480 however wasn’t working. I think the problem was that I used the ‘home page’ création tool but called it about on the menu.

There seemed to be a disconnect between the menu function and here. I created another about page and renamed the first page as home and the menu worked as expected.

Thanks
    Cam

3. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hey Cam

It’s still not working on my side. Please, could we take a look. Instructions to follow.

4. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

5. 9 years, 1 month ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

6. 9 years, 1 month ago Nodster

Account created Andrew

7. 9 years, 1 month ago Private Message - Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

8. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks :) Please, could you check now. Everything now looks normal on my side.

9. 9 years, 1 month ago Private Message - Nodster

10. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear that helped. I went to Appearance > Theme Settings > Navigation and adjusted the Mobile Menu Collapse from 380 to 480. No common devices have a 380px wide viewport so entering 380 meant that your mobile menu never fired.

All the best :) You can delete the account.

Cheers

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More