Home>Support>Prebuilt layouts not loading on page builder

Prebuilt layouts not loading on page builder

I am trying to use the prebuilt pages on the page builder but the directory is not loading. I have used them before on another site about a month ago and it was working perfectly but they wont load there either.

I clear the caches,
turned off plugins,
tested another browsers,
and no have any error messages in the console.

please help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bity,

I suspect your server isn’t able to connect to layouts.siteorigin.com. Please try opening the layouts directory and then could you please send me the contents of your console? Please refer to this guide on how to access your browser console.

2. 6 years, 5 months ago bity

I see this picture when opening an editor (open.jpg)
    When the layouts button pressed (layout.jpg)
    And the console shows (console.jpg)

3. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bity,

Unfortunately, we’re unable to process attachments at this time. Can you please upload the attachments to a third party image hosting site like Imgur or vgy.me. Sorry about this!

4. 6 years, 5 months ago bity

https://imgur.com/a/KIPIg7A

5. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bity,

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

6. 6 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More