Home>Support>Post Loop Broken – 2.10.12

Post Loop Broken – 2.10.12

2.10.12 – 4 November 2019 – Resolve issue caused by locate_template preventing plugins from adding Post Loop templates.
All loops not working, showing only current page content, Bootstrap Basic 3 theme.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jevgeni

Thanks for letting us know.

Please, could you confirm the theme homepage for the theme you’re using? Is this the theme? https://wordpress.org/themes/bootstrap-basic/

For the moment, you can rollback using the plugin WP Rollback, once activated go to Plugins, locate Page Builder by SiteOrigin, click the Rollback link, rollback to the previous version, we’ll get this resolved ASAP. It’s worth taking a backup of your site if you’re able to before proceeding with the rollback.

2. 4 years, 10 months ago Jevgeni Semtsisin

Hello, yes same theme. Hope will be fixed soon or integration instructions.

3. 4 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

The issue doesn’t persist with Twenty Sixteen or the SiteOrigin themes I’ve tried which is why we missed this in testing. We’re working to locate the issue and will resolve ASAP. Sorry for the hassle.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More