Home>Support>Plugins not working inside Page Builder (Contact Form 7, etc.)

Plugins not working inside Page Builder (Contact Form 7, etc.)

Some plugins including Contact Form 7 and GIF Animation Preview aren’t working inside the Visual Editor widget of Page Builder. I believe to be using the Black Studio TinyMCE Widget inside the builder (which I know isn’t yours) is this a known issue or some other widget I should be using inside page builder for these plugins to work?

The included URL demo’s this issue, when submitting the form, nothing is ever submitted (the input fields are supposed to be replaced by a confirmation form)

The GIF should show a static image until the mouse hovers over the image, at which point it should animate.

– Tom

URL: http://www.tomlooman.com/test-page/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tom

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, not all plugins are compatible with Page Builder. As Page Builder’s reach increases I’m sure we’ll see more plugins achieve compatibility. That said I’m suprised Contact Form 7 is showing an issue. Please try testing it with just Contact Form 7 and Page Builder activated. Temporarily de-activate all other plugins and see if there is any change in behaviour.

2. 8 years, 10 months ago Eli Langley

Hi hope you don’t mind me asking here, but I have the same problem so wonder if you found a conflicting plugin. I’ve used pagebuilder & contact form 7 and Vantage theme on lots of other websites and never had the problem before but I’ve just set up a new website and when I submit a test on the contact form, it isn’t showing up the ‘confirmation that the message was sent’ & it shows a ‘timer’ so it looks like it hasn’t submitted, but I do actually receive the details.
    I’m not using any other new plugins that I didn’t use on other websites.

• 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Elise

If you open a new thread and post the link to the thread here I’ll be happy to move it to the front of the queue.

3. 8 years, 10 months ago Eli Langley

Thank you, it’s sorted now. I updated to the latest wordpress and that seemed to do the trick.

4. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super :) Glad to hear it.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More