Home>Support>Plugin conflict

Plugin conflict

I’m using PageBuilder Version 2.0.5 and when I edit and try to update pages, the changes don’t take, including when PageBuilder is the only plugin activated. Any help you can offer?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kathy,

The version of SiteOrigin Page Builder you’re using is really old. The latest version is 2.6.2. Is there a specific reason why you’re using such an old version? I suspect this issue is either a result of SiteOrigin Page Builder being so version or one of your other plugins being old of date also.

2. 6 years, 7 months ago Kathy Hawkins

Thank you for your response. I actually updated to the latest version & tested and still an issue. I’ve disabled all plugins except SiteOrigin and still a problem. Any ideas?

3. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kathy,

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

4. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to UsersAdd New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the Send Password field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

5. 6 years, 7 months ago Kathy Hawkins

staging or live?

6. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kathy,

If your staging website is affected by this issue, that one. If it’s not affected by that issue, please create the account on the live website.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More