Home>Support>Plugin Conflict

Plugin Conflict

I have used site origing for years and think its great – recently trying to use it alongside another plugin called WP Job Manager. I have noticed that SO Page Builder is preventing job manager from uploading files for some reason and i cannot figure out the fix. When i disable pagebuilder the file upload in job manager works… Its a major problem because all of my site is built with SO page builder… any pointers please

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gary,

Very sorry about this! Could you please elaborate on why you think it’s SiteOrigin Page Builder that’s causing you issues? Just trying to get as much information as possible before I log this.

2. 8 years, 3 months ago gary holland

Thank you so much for responding
    I have sorted it by disabling site origin on the specific page where I require the upload and it has worked
    For your info, when I place a shortcode on the page using SO pagebuilder tab it stops the page from allowing the upload
    As soon as I delete the shortcode and place it in the page via visual editor all works well
    Gary
    The site is realjobsworcestershire.co.uk and the page is hidden until you open an account

3. 8 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gary,

Ah okay. Do you have a URL where I can take a look at a page builder powered page with the shortcode added If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box. Also, could you set an account up for me?

4. 8 years, 3 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More