Home>Support>Pagination

Pagination

Hi
I am having trouble with pagination in page builder. I want to page break so that I can have many posts. Here is my website www.skhokhosami.com . No plugins are working. I only want pagination on the front page. Help is much appreciated.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ross

Thanks for reaching out. We don’t yet have a blog widget included in the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (other than the Post Carousel widget). For a blog widget with display options you can check out the one included in the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets/

2. 8 years, 3 months ago ross

Hi Andrew

Thank you for your response. Just a bit confused. Does it mean I cant paginate using page builder?

3. 8 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ross

The pagination you’re thinking about and that you linked to in the other post is driven by posts. Yes, WordPress does have a way to break on page up into many, that feature doesn’t work in Page Builder. Looking at your site, the page break feature doesn’t look it would be suitable. You ideally need to add posts and then add a blog widget which will pull your posts and paginate. You can use Page Builder in your posts and around the blog widget on your chosen page.

4. 8 years, 3 months ago ross

Hi thank you for your support. I wish I could understand a bit more. Do you mind making an example as I see in previous forum chats I can create a path for you to look at my website and add things

5. 8 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

No problem.

Let me put it another way. Did you manually insert the image for the EFF fight and the heading: EFF Fight in Parliament again? If so, you don’t need to. You can rather insert a post loop widget that will automatically grab your posts, grab the featured image and even an excerpt if you want and then list on this page. So all you need to do in future is write the post and it will automatically appear on this page.

I don’t have this widget for you yet, so, I’m suggesting you go to Plugins and check to see if the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is installed, if it is then go to PluginsAdd New and search for Livemesh widgets, install that plugin. Then, go to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets and activate the Livemesh blog widget. Finally, go to Pages > Add New, create yourself a test page, click on the Page Builder tab, insert the Livemesh Blog widget and experiment with it. When ready, go to to http://www.skhokhosami.com/, click on the Page Builder tab, remove your static content and insert the blog widget so that your content is automatically listed with pagination.

6. 8 years, 3 months ago ross

Thanks very much – this is making a lot of sense now – but I have installed Livemesh and there is no LiveMesh Blog Widget

• 8 years, 3 months ago ross

I have also seen the setting for live mesh and unfortunately dont see the blog widget.

7. 8 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry, losing focus. You can uninstall and delete Livemesh. Please, install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widgets-for-siteorigin/. Its widgets will then be available to activate at Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets.

8. 8 years, 3 months ago ross

You my friend are a hero. Thank you so much. You are awesome. If ever one day you need something just let me know. Thank you so much man. You ave helped me and your help is much appreciated. :)

9. 8 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Awesome :) Really glad to hear the new widget helped. All the best with your site, cheers :)

10. 8 years, 3 months ago ross

Thanks again man. May you be blessed with many things ahead of you. Cheers :)

11. 8 years, 1 month ago Sounder Dilipan

Hi Andrew, I want to bring pagination concept after every 3 rows after using Page Builder by SiteOrigin. I’m using this rows and column structure to make image gallery but want to give pagination concept after every row as it is becoming tooo long else. Pl help me how should do that pl? Appreciate your help.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More