Home>Support>Pagebuilder not working since new update to 2.2.12

Pagebuilder not working since new update to 2.2.12

I have been using since yesterday the old 2.2.11 and everything was working fine. When creating and/or editing a new site i could see the tabs:

visual-HTML-pagebuilder

now, with the 2.2.11 when i create a new site i still see the 3 tabs BUT when i want edit and old one or the new one i create using the 3rd tab i can only see visual and html tab, the page builder tab doesn’t appear.

I am using the last version of wordpress and MAC. safari, firefox, chrome…. it happens the same with all browsers

any idea?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Max,

Do you happen to use a ThemeTrust or a Think Up Theme? Both use forks (a version based on our code but not developed by us) of SiteOrigin Page Builder that have reported faults with the latest version of WordPress. We recommend contacting your theme developer for support if you’re using any of their themes that come bundled with a forked page builder.

To clarify, the main version of SiteOrigin Page Builder is actually 2.4.15. If possible, I would recommend switching to the main version.

2. 8 years, 10 days ago maxbcn83

Alex, thanks for your fast reply. You are right. I am using in my site the 2.4.15 there is a conflict with the other plugin i just updated. i will contact the creator because since i updated it, yours isn’t working fine.

thanks for your time

3. 8 years, 10 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Max,

Could you please tell me the name of the conflicting plugin?

4. 8 years, 9 days ago Private Message - maxbcn83

This is a private message.

5. 8 years, 9 days ago Private Message - maxbcn83

6. 8 years, 9 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Max,

I would recommend contacting them to see if they have any ideas.

Hm, could you please try viewing a page you just saved (that has obviously broken upon save) and sending me the contents of your browser console? Please refer to this guide on how to access your browser console.

7. 8 years, 9 days ago Private Message - maxbcn83

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More