Home>Support>Pagebuilder not working

Pagebuilder not working

Hi,
Just wanted to edit a page but the pagebuilder tab is gone. So I updated to the latest version just now but it still doesn’t show up as before.
It looks like there is a clash with the Yoast premium plugin that I have as soon I deactivate that the pagebuilder shows correctly again.
cheers
Marco

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

2. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

3. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - AromaSense

4. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marco,

Is there any reason why you haven’t updated Yoast Premium? Your version number vs the latest version number is quite large (at least for when it comes to Yoast anyway). I’m not stating that’s the cause of the issue, just saying it’s a possibility.

A quick glance at your editor page reveals a console error.

This error is from the Local SEO for Yoast SEO plugin. I suspect this issue is caused due to the outdated nature of Yoast. You can confirm this by updating Yoast or by disabling this plugin temporarily.

I see you have duplicator installed. Would it be okay for me to run some local tests regarding plugin settings to see if I can resolve this issue?

5. 8 years, 4 months ago Marco van Hattem

My license expired for yoast but am in the process of extending that way
    I can upgrade again.

Local SEO also has a conflict with handsome testimonials and a yoast rep
    (Jip) said this on wordpress.org
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/consolelog-in-admin-scriptsjs?replies=1

Yes please go ahead and use a backup.

6. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marco,

Just to confirm. Are you experiencing any issues now that Local SEO for Yoast SEO plugin is disabled?

7. 8 years, 4 months ago Marco van Hattem

Yes looks like all is working now, I will activate local SEO again though and if I need the pages builder I will de-activate local SEO at that time and activate again when done editing.

8. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marco,

Okay cool. I strongly suspect the issue will resolve itself when Yoast SEO Premium is updated. Please be sure to delete the account you created me. I’ve removed any backups I made.

9. 8 years, 4 months ago Marco van Hattem

Hi Alex,
    Have finally managed to upgrade all plugins including Yoast and all looks fine again.
    thanks for your prompt support, much appreciated!
    cheers
    marco

10. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marco,

Anytime. :) Please be sure to delete the account you created us.

Have a good one mate.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More