Home>Support>PageBuilder 2.12.4 – Columns not working anymore

PageBuilder 2.12.4 – Columns not working anymore

Dear Support!

On one of my websites the columns are not working anymore. I already read about the problem here in this forum and I tried several things but it is still not working. What I can tell you so far:

– I am not using any caching plugins
– I deleted browser cache and reloaded the website
– I disabled all other plugins and I just used PageBuilder by SiteOrigin Plugin.

Problem is, that everything looks good in admin panel but on website everything seems to be in a 100% width column.
Link: https://tinytalk.at/

Can you please tell me why or what I need to fix?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris

Thanks for reaching out.

It looks like the front-flex CSS file isn’t being loaded. When able, please, could you try to extend the plugin conflict test. Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Page Builder and the Widgets Bundle. Next, temporarily switch to a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Are the columns restored in that state?

2. 3 years, 3 months ago Czelly

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for your help.
    I deactivated all plugins except Page Builder and Widgets Bundle and I switched to Twenty Nineteen Template. Columns were restored at that state. What does that mean? How do I get the front-flex CSS to work?

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

3. 3 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris

Thanks for the update. Are you able to reach out to the theme developers? There are sections of Page Builder compatibility CSS in the theme’s stylesheet. It’s possible the theme has deeper Page Builder integration built-in, perhaps that integration isn’t functioning as required anymore?

4. 3 years, 3 months ago Czelly

Hi Andrew!

Problem is that my theme version isn´t supported anymore and I can´t do an upgrade cause of customizations. Anyway it was working all over the last years and suddenly it isn´t working anymore.

So you can´t give me a tip where I have to add the css so that columns would work again? Anything that I can try? Even if it is just a quick and dirty fix?

5. 3 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Have code edits been made directly to the parent theme?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More