Home>Support>Page Builder Rows not opening since WP 5.4.2 upgrade

Page Builder Rows not opening since WP 5.4.2 upgrade

Can you please advise if there has been any conflicts with the WP 5.4.2 upgrade 11th June.
Theme: Pinnacle

If I try to edit any of my pages – it shows the Page Builder menu but none of the Content Rows so I cannot edit anything, just and says Word count: 0. I also cannot open any of the side widgets like Page Attributes etc. I am using Classic Editor.

Website on the front-end still displaying ok – ie all the content appears to still be there.

Issue the same on Firefox and Chrome. I have tried editing from all different paths and also Live Editor – but none show the main body content section.

Website www.wildcatfamily.com Example page: https://www.wildcatfamily.com/about-wild-cat-family/

Checked with my host, they get the same issue and cannot see any errors on their server or my website. They increased the memory and cleared caches but that didnt help.

Many thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mandy

There aren’t any open issues of the nature you’re describing. Try temporarily deactivating all plugins except for Page Builder and any other plugins authored by SiteOrigin. In that state, does the issue resolve?

2. 4 years, 3 months ago Mandy Jones

Thank you Andrew.
    I deactivated about 14 plug-ins that I no longer use, and the issue is resolved now. So it was one of those, probably an old plug-in that is no longer being updated.
    You can close this issue.
    Much appreciated.
    Regards, Mandy

3. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mandy

Thanks for the feedback. Super, that’s great news, I’m glad to hear you’re making progress. It’s worthwhile removing plugins no longer in use even if there isn’t a specific issue.

If SiteOrigin questions arise in the future, please, let us know.

Cheers for now :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More