Home>Support>Page Builder Row Margins

Page Builder Row Margins

Hello, I’m trying to get my rows to look similar to: https://thump.vice.com/en_us

So fixed width fullscreen on a computer, but stretched to fullscreen on a mobile / tablet.

Currently my rows have HUGE gaps on the sides when in tablet or mobile mode. Is there a way to eliminate those without making the rows “full screen stretched?”

Thanks!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Lensmug,

You sadly won’t be able to do this directly with a page builder setting as it’s more dependent on the theme. With that said, I should be able to emulate that style by writing CSS that will adjust your theme to look like that. As such, do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on? If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box.

2. 8 years, 3 months ago lensmug

Hi Alex, that would help a lot! You can check out the page at travelingtipsy.com and I am currently using the Kadence Pinnacle theme.

3. 8 years, 3 months ago lensmug

Hello, I managed to get it resolved by reducing the content padding for my theme. Thanks!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More