Home>Support>Page Builder problem?

Page Builder problem?

Hi,

A have one site using Vantage theme and I’m experiencing problems after upgrade the Page Builder plugin.
When I did that my custom configuration – 1 line with 2 columns ()in almost all pages!!!) – is now 1 line and 1 column…

Need some help to understand why…

Thank you

RM

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rogermad,

That sounds weird. Could you please check your SiteOrigin Page Builder settings.

In your WordPress admin, navigate to SettingsPage Builder. Under the Layout tab is a setting called use tablet layout. Check to see if this is unchecked.

While you’re here; if you upgraded from a really old version of page builder you may need to enable legacy bundled widgets. If you are, switch to the widgets tab and tick “Legacy Bundled Widgets”

Please let us know if you need any help with this.

2. 8 years, 7 months ago rogermad

Thank you for the reply!

I verified what you said but no changes. It’s very weird…

I have another site dump with version 2.2.2 and when i upgraded to 2.3.1 version the site did not respond well…

I’ll downgrade to see the results…

Best regards,

RM

3. 8 years, 7 months ago rogermad

Hi again,

I did the downgrade with no results in the main site.
    I don’t really know the cause of this problem.
    I wonder if it can be css problems… when i go to my pages all of them appears in html edition mode (not in page builder mode). But all pages were done with page builder.
    Hope you can bring me “light”.

Best Regards,

RM

4. 8 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rogermad,

That’s quite odd. Maybe there’s something we can see in the version you’ve rolled back to that might explain the update issue. Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on? If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box.

5. 8 years, 7 months ago rogermad

Hi Alex,

the link is

https://www3.estc.ipl.pt

Thank you!

RM

6. 8 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rogermad,

So I’ve taken a look around and nothing really jumps out at me. Would it be possible for you to test up a test site to see if you can replicate the update issue?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More