Home>Support>Page Builder Problem

Page Builder Problem

Hi
I have a problem …

Problem with Page Builder after WordPress and Theme update

Take a look Greg Priday, my wordpress dont work with page builder [vantage theme]
Please help with that :)
Kind Regards
Marcin Górka

URL: http://serwer1377710.home.pl/marcingorka/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 5 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marcin

Sorry to hear about this challenge.

Please check that WordPress has been updated to 4.0 and Page Builder to 1.5.3. Additionally Vantage should be updated to version 2.2. Once you’ve confirmed that please de-activate all plugins except for Page Builder. De-activate all plugins besides Page Builder at once. Next check the problem, in almost every case we’ve looked it it should be resolved now. Next re-activate your plugins one by one until the problem re-occurs.

Know conflicts are:

Comprehensive Google Maps plugin
    CK Editor plugin

If you have either of those installed you can go straight to them first.

2. 10 years, 3 days ago Marcin Górka

“Additionally Vantage should be updated to version 2.2. Once you’ve confirmed that please de-activate all plugins except for Page Builder. De-activate all plugins besides Page Builder at once. Next check the problem, in almost every case we’ve looked it it should be resolved now.

This is not Solutions, the problem still is

3. 10 years, 3 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the feedback. Please send a set of temporary login details to [email protected] and we’ll take a look ASAP. Please link back to this thread in your email.

4. 10 years, 2 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the emailed info. De-activating Tooltip CK resolves the problem. I’ll report this as a plugin conflict on our side.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More