Home>Support>Page Builder plugin conflict with The Events Calendar

Page Builder plugin conflict with The Events Calendar

Hello,

I have an issue displaying updated event information on my website and seem to have have narrowed it down to a conflict between Page Builder and The Events Calendar plugin.

In a nutshell, I added some extra text fields to the event, but the fields do not display on the updated event listing when I have Page Builder enabled.

I disabled all my plugins and used a standard “Twenty Twenty-One” theme, and the only time this issue occurs is when Page Builder is enabled alongside The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro.

PS: I also cleared the cache and disabled CSS and Script minification.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 17 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kapil

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you perhaps able to export your events from ToolsExport and then upload the file to WeTransfer.com or any online location so we can import the events and attempt to recreate the issue?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More