Home>Support>Page Builder not working properly

Page Builder not working properly

I have tried different themes and disabled all other plugins but Page Builder is still not updating revisions. Page Builder also won’t let me access the visual editor.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dstoni,

Please try navigating to WP AdminSettingsPage Builder and open the Content tab. Is the Copy Content setting enabled? If not, please enable it. This should allow for revisions to work for future (large) changes.

If it’s enabled already, can you please navigate to WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins and send me the version numbers for all of your SiteOrigin plugins?

2. 7 years, 9 months ago dstoni

Alex,

Yes, Copy Content is enabled.

Page Builder Version: 2.4.20
    SiteOrigin Premium Version: 1.0.3
    SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Version: 1.7.2
    SiteOrigin Widgets by CodeLights Version: 1.1.3 (deactivated)

3. 7 years, 9 months ago Jarem Sawatsky

I seem to having similar issues . I am running Site Origin Vantage theme on wordpress. However the site origin widgets are not working. They all say I need to save and reload but after saving and reloading I still can not use them. I have the same page builder version and the same siteorgin wedget bundle version. Have tried with two different browser but the same issue

• 7 years, 9 months ago Alex S
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jarem,

We’d like to help you, but can you please start a new thread? We can only offer you the best support possible when you’re the owner of a thread.

Page: New Thread

Sorry about this!

4. 7 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dstoni,

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

5. 7 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

6. 7 years, 9 months ago Private Message - WordPress

7. 7 years, 9 months ago dstoni

Alex,

new user has been set up.

8. 7 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

9. 7 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

10. 7 years, 9 months ago dstoni

Yes, a bunch of question marks.
    What do I ask my hosting provider?

11. 7 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dstoni,

Ask them if they have any idea why this file may be outputting like this (this is typically a sign of an encoding issue) and if not, if they could make the desired configuration changes for you (or provide instruction on how to do this – this is dependent on the setup so it’s better if they assist with this).

12. 7 years, 9 months ago dstoni

Thank you. I have contacted my hosting provider.

13. 7 years, 9 months ago dstoni

Alex,

My hosting provider sent me this message and page builder is now working!!

JavaScript concatenation has been disabled as per your request on wp-config file as per adding the below given code.

define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false);

Can you please explain if there is any reason for having this enabled?

Thank you.

14. 7 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dstoni,

It’s so the admin area loads slightly faster. Honestly, it makes very little difference in terms of performance so it’s safe to disable it.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More