Home>Support>Page Builder Not Working

Page Builder Not Working

By bjort, 7 years ago. Last reply by bjort, 7 years ago.

Hello,

I just recently updated and now I am only able to see my content as text or visual but page builder is completely empty. Even when trying to create a new page using page builder, I am unable to post or save any of the content. I have tried deactivating all my plugins, clearing my cache, and reactivating them with no luck. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bjort

Hopefully, you’ve been able to resolve since posting. If not, did Page Builder work when all other plugins were deactivated? That’s the most important part of the test.

2. 7 years, 11 months ago paigemitts

Just FYI – having the same issue!!

• 7 years, 11 months ago bjort

I had to uninstall Page Builder completely and do a reinstall and that seemed to fix the problem so far. Simply inactivating it did not do the trick.

3. 7 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry to hear that paigemitts. I’ll reply in your thread in a moment. Thanks.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More