Home>Support>Page builder not visible

Page builder not visible

I would like to add an new page to our website but the page builder does not appear any more and typing in the body shows in white letters.
Page builder has worked perfectly so far. I just had an update from WordPress. Is this the problem maybe?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 1 year, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear about the hassle.

Does the issue only persist on new pages?

2. 1 year, 2 months ago Coastalkring

Yes, it does and also on existing pages. I am not able to adjust anything because there is no text visible.

3. 1 year, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the update. Please, try checking for a working baseline. Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder. With only Page Builder activated, does the issue persist?

4. 1 year, 2 months ago Coastalkring

Hi, i deactivated all plugins as recommanded except page builder but that doesn’t work either unfortunately

5. 1 year, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the testing update. You can try extending the baseline test by temporarily deactivating all plugins except for Page Builder and temporarily switching to a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Does the issue resolve in that state?

6. 1 year, 2 months ago Coastalkring

Hi Andrew, i deactivated all plugins except pagen builder plugins and the problem still exists. I cannot download any other themes, so i cannot apply and test with Tenty nineteen. I really need help because i am not able to post any news!

7. 1 year, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for the update. Do you know why you can’t add another theme? Is that something that can be overcome?

8. 1 year, 2 months ago Coastalkring

There are no themes visible. It looks like nothing is working as it should anymore. Is stays blank when I try to add themes.

9. 1 year, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the update. You can try checking your browser console for errors in red text when the blank page occurs. Here is how https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/#step-3-diagnosis.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More