Home>Support>Page Builder not showing up in WordPress 5 version

Page Builder not showing up in WordPress 5 version

My site was upgraded to latest WordPress 5 version, post that the pages are not showing the Page Builder options to edit the contents, the classic editor is also not helpful. Please update with assistance.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Wilson

Thanks for posting.

With the latest version of Page Builder activated, existing pages/posts that use Page Builder should remain within Page Builder. From Pages in WordPress you can use the drop-down arrow next to Add New to create either a classic or a block editor page.

With the Classic Editor plugin activated there shouldn’t be any change to your editing experience in WP 5. Please, try checking for a working baseline by temporarily deactivating all plugins except for those authored by SiteOrigin and the Classic Editor, leave those activated and deactivate all others. Is there any change?

2. 5 years, 9 months ago Wilson Varghese

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update, I somehow did not notice the page builder upgrade message, once I did that everything fell in place.
    Thanks for your reply.

3. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad all is back to normal now :)

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More