Home>Support>Page builder not loading

Page builder not loading

I absolutely love the page builder plugin. I designed my whole site with it and then all of the sudden it didn’t load and I was left with the standard page editor text. I reviewed the settings and there was nothing odd or that I changed. I did check it to load page builder by default for new pages so I could test it. Sure enough on a new page it loads great but not on the page I spent all the time designing its a no show. Thanks for any help you can offer

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 2 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Youplaybook,

Is this issue occurring on all previously created pages or is it a few specific pages? If it’s just a few pages, are there any major differences between the affected sites and unaffected pages? For example, does this issue only occur if you have X widget present?

Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If you aren’t using a SiteOrigin theme, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More