Home>Support>page builder mobile problem padding for row with more than 1 column

page builder mobile problem padding for row with more than 1 column

Hi
I have been using Vantage for a long time but always had a problem with a page on my website that after lots of research I am still not able to resolve.

page: www.chrislewiscasey.com/design-projects

Using Vantage Premium , and Page Builder.
When I have single column rows they stack perfectly above each other on mobile.
When there are two or more columns they create spacing above or below the rows regardless to the row collapse behaviour being set as no collapse as well as padding and margins being set as 0!

Please provide support

Chris

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 10 months ago Chris Lewis Casey

I have figured out the problem is resolved by entering custom css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px){
    #pgc-2304-8-0, #pgc-2304-9-0, #pgc-2304-10-0, #pgc-2304-11-0 {
    margin-bottom:1px !important;
    }
    }

However that is a bit of a pain to have to do for other pages which have rows with multiple columns that you wish to stack without vertical spacing.

If you have a proper solution to do with page builder please still let me know.
    Chris

2. 5 years, 10 months ago Chris Lewis Casey

I have deactivated that css code for a few days for anyone that wishes to check out the problem.

3. 5 years, 10 months ago Chris Lewis Casey

Also just discovered the vertical spacing problem does NOT occur when using the ‘SiteOrigin Image widget’ instead of an image in ‘visual editor’. This is an alternative method.

4. 5 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris,

This spacing is SiteOrigin Page Builder Cell mobile spacing. It’s only present for cells with more than one widget.
    You can remove this spacing from all cells by adding the following CSS to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS:

.panel-grid-cell {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

You might also need to install the SiteOrigin CSS Editor.

5. 5 years, 10 months ago Chris Lewis Casey

Hi Alex

Thank you so much! That resolves the problem perfectly.

Chris

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More