Home>Support>Page Builder issues

Page Builder issues

Hello SiteOrigin team

All of my pages are defaulting to ‘text view’. When I click on Page Builder, it creates one entire widget.
I have deactivated my plugins and cleared my cache to no avail. This happened when it automatically updated to the latest version of 2.6.7 earlier in the week.
I have used layout builder to clone an existing page, which works fine, however as soon as it is published, it reverts to ‘text view’.

Please help?!!!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Josiejo,

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

2. 6 years, 4 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

3. 6 years, 4 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

4. 6 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Josie,

Very sorry for the delay.

I’ve had a look at your website and this appears to be related to Cloudflare. Can you please temporarily disable the Cloudflare aspect of your site so I can inspect the results?

5. 6 years, 4 months ago josiejo

Thank you Alex, what is Cloudflare and where do I find it?!

Johanna Kuipers. *Graphic Designer*.
    [email protected] | 0404 831 353

6. 6 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Josie,

Ah. Uh, is there anyone else who has access to your website or who may have set it up for you? I ask as they may have set it up (they should be able to lend a hand with this). Also, your hosting provider may have automatically set it up based on a setting selection – consider sending your hosting provider a message.

Regardless, Cloudflare is many things but overall it’s a service focused on improving performance and speed on your website. According to the markup in the editor, you’re at least using Rocket Loader.

7. 6 years, 4 months ago josiejo

Thank you, Rocket Loader is now switched off and it worked!!!!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More