Home>Support>Page Builder issues

Page Builder issues

I have a ‘Clients’ section on this page https://www.musicmannstudios.com/recording-studio/

I’m using Page Builder with a simple layout. The row is split 50/50 identical layouts on either side – all SiteOrigin widgets: Layout Slider (artist image) – Editor (audio media file, artist copy) – button – divider. This row scheme repeats 3 times – only the top row ever has the anomaly. For the artist who shows up first (Palomino currently) I get a gap of ~25px beneath the Layout Slider and the Editor. The issue is with the Editor however no matter what I do it remains. When I duplicate the row, the issue is not present on the duplicate as long as it is below the original. When I swap the rows for each other, the issue assigns itself to the first/highest row always. I’ve duplicated identical widgets from other rows and replaced widget content to no avail. I’ve removed all custom CSS – nothing. When I move identical schemed rows (same widgets with different widget content) the issue always occupies the topmost row.

The issue showed up today.

Thoughts?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi,

Please open the SiteOrigin Editor widget that contains the undesired spacing and untick Automatically add paragraphs. How does that look?

2. 6 years, 8 months ago MusicMannStudios

That fixed it however I’ve got 2 other duplicate rows with that box checked and they’re not displaying the same error. Whatever. Thanks for the help.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More