Home>Support>Page Builder Issue

Page Builder Issue

By gabi, 8 years ago. Last reply by gabi, 8 years ago.

Hi, I am using Siteorigin Page Builder with Virtue Premium theme.
Since the last update of your plugin (2.4.10) I have a problem with missing a part of css style in my html head, see:

/* Layout 6 */ #pgc-6-0-0 , #pgc-6-0-1 , #pgc-6-1-0 , #pgc-6-1-1 { width:50% } #pg-6-0 { margin-bottom:40px } #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { float:left } #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell .so-panel { margin-bottom:30px } #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell .so-panel:last-child { margin-bottom:0px } #pg-6-0 , #pg-6-1 { margin-left:-25px;margin-right:-25px } #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { padding-left:25px;padding-right:25px } @media (max-width:780px){ #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { float:none;width:auto } #pgc-6-0-0 , #pgc-6-1-0 { margin-bottom:30px } #pl-6 .panel-grid , #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell { } }

This is messing up with my layout on mobile resolution, the content can be moved left and right (tested on iphone6). That was not an issue before, with the last version of the plugin.
You can see it at: site

That was not an issue before, with the last version of the plugin. I can fix this with adding my own css, but can you tell me why this part of the css is missing? It is not a memory limit problem, I checked it out.
Thanks in advance, Gabi

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 months ago gabi

This is the html style that is showing on my site:

“/* Layout 6 */ #pgc-6-0-0 , #pgc-6-0-1 , #pgc-6-1-0 , #pgc-6-1-1 { width:50% } #pg-6-0 { margin-bottom:40px } #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { float:left } #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell .so-panel { margin-bottom:30px } #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell .so-panel:last-child { margin-bottom:0px } #pg-6-0 , #pg-6-1 { margin-left:-25px;margin-right:-25px } #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { padding-left:25px;padding-right:25px } @media (max-width:780px){ #pg-6-0 .panel-grid-cell , #pg-6-1 .panel-grid-cell { float:none;width:auto } #pgc-6-0-0 , #pgc-6-1-0 { margin-bottom:30px } #pl-6 .panel-grid , #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell { } } ”

“#pl-6 .panel-grid , #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell { }” style is missing

2. 8 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gabi,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please do a much design adjustment (even if it’s just temporarily) to your page design and then save your page. This should “refresh” the CSS.

If this doesn’t help, this sounds like it could be a plugin preventing this CSS from outputting. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue (ideally “refresh” the CSS again)? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If the above doesn’t help, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

3. 8 years, 2 months ago gabi

Hi Alex, thanks for responding.

So I did the css adjustment like you said, and now the site looks ok.
    This is the css I used:
    #pl-6 .panel-grid{margin-left:-15px;margin-right:-15px;}
    #pl-6 .panel-grid-cell{padding-left:15px!important;padding-right:15px!important;}

Before that, I deactivated all non-siteorigin plugins, but the problem was still there. Then I switched to default WordPress theme, but no luck there either.
    I did a little research on other sites that use your plugin, no matter which theme they use, some of them have the same missing css part issue, like my site. Here are three examples:
    site
    site
    site

Hope I helped you a little bit. Thanks a lot, Gabi

4. 8 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gabi,

To clarify, is this issue resolved? You’ve stated that the site looks okay, so uh, is it or where you referring to the CSS changes you made okay?

5. 8 years, 2 months ago gabi

Sorry the issue is resolved, I added the above css in my Child theme.
    Thanks, Gabi

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More