Home>Support>Page Builder doesn’t work after update

Page Builder doesn’t work after update

Hi,
I updated the SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin and now I can’t edit my page in WP, Wigdets doesn’t work neither rows in Frontends.

I’ve deactivated all plugins and added a new pages but Page Builder doesn’t work.

Could you help me or how can I rollback to the previous version?

Thanks,
Diego.-

#### plugins installed ###

Page Builder by SiteOrigin
Version 2.10.17 | By SiteOrigin | View details

Select SiteOrigin CSS
Version 1.2.8 | By SiteOrigin | View details

Select SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
Version 1.17.0 | By SiteOrigin | View details

#### — ###

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 3 months ago dsoreira

Here is attached the console error -> https://imgur.com/a/F3UHwT0

2. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Diego

The 404 is the page trying to find the previous version’s file which doesn’t exist anymore. 2.10.17 is the current version, the file is looking for 2.10.16.

If there is a caching plugin in use, try clearing it. You can also try clearing your browser cache.

3. 4 years, 3 months ago dsoreira

Thanks Andrew!
    I’ve noticed the same point that you say but I cannot identify where the problem is.
    I cleared the cache from the browser and ran super cache cleaning but the issue continues. Also, I installed another browser but it’s the same.

Yesterday, I realized that for some minutes Page builder works but then It stop automatically.

I searched in the whole project by content the “siteorigin-panels-21016.min.js” file, if it is hardcoded but I didn’t find anything.

I don’t know what happened. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks,
    Diego.-

4. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Diego

Is the issue happening on one particular page?

Please, send a link to your site.

Thanks

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More