Home>Support>Page Builder by SiteOrigin not working

Page Builder by SiteOrigin not working

I am creating a new site using word press. The theme I use is SiteOrigen Vantange (update to version 1.9). I already got the SiteOrigen plugins “Page Builder” version 2.10.2, “CSS” version 1.2.4 and “Widgets Bundle” version 1.15.2. All of them are updated as you can see.

The only other plugin that I got is “WP Maintenance” which I already deactive.
Even so, the tab “site builder” is only shown in new page creations, but NOT when I try to edit them.

The nex link shows the image of what I get when try to edit a page:

https://ibb.co/2kmmp8D

Thanks in advance… (I´m in a hurry… hehehe)

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jorge,

What you’re seeing is the new WordPress editor, the Block Editor. You can disable that editor and restore the previous editor (which includes the SiteOrigin page Builder tab) by installing the Classic Editor plugin.

Alternatively, you can use our plugins in the new editor by adding SiteOrigin Layout block (SiteOrigin Page Builder in block form) or the SiteOrigin Widget block (add SiteOrigiN Widgets Bundle widget) to your page.

2. 5 years, 6 months ago Jorge Felix Garcia Gonzalez

Thanks Alex… Your input was excelent.
    Site is working now.

Regards!!!!

3. 5 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jorge,

Great to hear that helped! :)
    Please be sure to post another thread if you have any other questions.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More