Home>Support>page builder

page builder

when i edit my site in page builder live view it looks diifferent to the live site at the top of the dashboard i am using the site origin vantage theme i can see three circular icons in page builder live view but they do not exist on the live site. Why
I have made sure i have deleted the cash.
These three icons are part of the original vantage theme.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi clam

Thanks for posting.

It’s hard for us to say what the problem is without taking a look at the site. What you can do is this:

1. Go to SettingsReading and check which page is set up as your static homepage, if any.
    2. Go to Pages and edit your homepage only from that location, Pages > Home is usually the path if you called your home page, Home.
    3. You can go to Plugins and check that you have SiteOrigin Page Builder and the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle activated. The circle icons are best built with the SiteOrigin Features widget.

If this doesn’t help, please send a link to your site and we’ll take a look.

2. 5 years, 9 months ago clam

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your help, all sorted.
    I appreciate it

3. 5 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, really glad to hear you’re making progress.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More