Home>Support>Page Builder 2.29.4 removes script style form keywords (Marketo forms)

Page Builder 2.29.4 removes script style form keywords (Marketo forms)

Hello,

I have a [marketo …] shortcode inside a page builder line.
This shortcode is replaced by script, style and form (the Marketo plugin script).
It works with page builder 2.28.0 but when I upgrade to page builder 2.25.4, script, style and form keywords are removed.

When I tested this weekend with page builder 2.25.4 and the plugin deactivated, keywords are not removed and Marketo forms work.

I returned to the last backup of the site with 2.28.0 and now everything works.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bruno

Could you please check the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle version in use? Thanks.

2. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

Hi Andrew,

Running on my site today (which is working)
    SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
    You have version 1.57.0 installed. Update to 1.58.9. View version 1.58.9 details.
    Compatibility with WordPress 6.4.3: 100% (according to its author)

This weekend, I have updated all plugins to their last versions – so it was probably Widgets Bundle 1.58.9 when the problem occurs but I am not sure.

Kind regards

3. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for that info. Can you perhaps upload an example layout to WeTransfer and send it to us? You can download a layout from within Page Builder from LayoutsImport/ExportDownload Layout.

4. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

Below the export information.

Note that I have 3 other siteorigin plugins
    1/ SiteOrigin – Preset Field
    Deactivate | Troubleshoot
    By SiteOrigin | Visit plugin site

2/ SiteOrigin CSS
    Deactivate | Troubleshoot | CSS Editor | Support
    An advanced CSS editor from SiteOrigin.
    Version 1.5.9 | By SiteOrigin | View details | Updated: 11 November 2023 | Ratings: 4.9/5 | Reviews: 148 | Requires at least: v3.9 | Tested upto: v6.4.3 | Status: Available

3/ SiteOrigin Premium
    Deactivate | Troubleshoot | Addons | License
    A collection of powerful addons that enhance every aspect of SiteOrigin plugins and themes.
    Version 1.54.0 | By SiteOrigin | View details | Updated: 25 February 2024 | Tested upto: v6.4

https://www.evidian.com/company/contact-evidian/
    Export contact-evidian.json:
    {“widgets”:[{“frames”:[{“content”:”Contact Evidian\n”,”content_selected_editor”:”tinymce”,”background”:{“image”:37024,”image_fallback”:””,”size”:”full”,”image_type”:”cover”,”opacity”:100,”color”:”#333333″,”url”:””,”background_video_opacity”:100,”so_field_container_state”:”open”,”new_window”:false,”videos”:[],”loop_background_videos”:false},”autop”:false,”buttons”:[]}],”controls”:{“autoplay”:true,”speed”:800,”timeout”:8000,”nav_color_hex”:”#FFFFFF”,”nav_style”:”thin”,”nav_size”:25,”swipe”:true,”unmute_position”:”top_right”,”so_field_container_state”:”open”,”autoplay_hover”:false,”nav_always_show_desktop”:false,”nav_always_show_mobile”:false,”unmute”:false,”background_video_mobile”:false},”layout”:{“desktop”:{“height”:false,”height_unit”:”px”,”padding”:”50px”,”padding_unit”:”px”,”padding_extra_top”:”0px”,”padding_extra_top_unit”:”px”,”padding_sides”:”20px”,”padding_sides_unit”:”px”,”width”:”1280px”,”width_unit”:”px”,”so_field_container_state”:”open”},”mobile”:{“height_responsive”:false,”height_responsive_unit”:”px”,”padding”:false,”padding_unit”:”px”,”padding_extra_top”:false,”padding_extra_top_unit”:”px”,”padding_sides”:false,”padding_sides_unit”:”px”,”so_field_container_state”:”open”},”so_field_container_state”:”open”,”vertically_align”:false},”design”:{“heading_font”:””,”heading_color”:”#FFFFFF”,”heading_size”:”38px”,”heading_size_unit”:”px”,”fittext”:true,”fittext_compressor”:0.85,”heading_shadow”:50,”text_color”:”#F6F6F6″,”text_size”:”16px”,”text_size_unit”:”px”,”text_font”:””,”text_shadow”:25,”link_color”:false,”link_color_hover”:false,”so_field_container_state”:”open”},”_sow_form_id”:”9340730105fbfa594b0c0b404859127″,”_sow_form_timestamp”:”1683992977004″,”widget_logic”:””,”so_sidebar_emulator_id”:”sow-hero-4446510000″,”option_name”:”widget_sow-hero”,”panels_info”:{“class”:”SiteOrigin_Widget_Hero_Widget”,”raw”:false,”grid”:0,”cell”:0,”id”:0,”widget_id”:”1638dcef-01c6-4f34-a994-de3c0bff7bf4″,”style”:{“background_image_attachment”:”37024″,”background_image_attachment_fallback”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”animation_offset”:”10″,”animation_iteration”:”1″}}},{“title”:””,”text”:”Please complete to be contacted by our team.\nThe information requested will allow us to respond precisely and quickly to your request.”,”text_selected_editor”:”html”,”autop”:true,”_sow_form_id”:”14647894425fd343ebe7bb8994564227″,”_sow_form_timestamp”:”1680586987948″,”widget_logic”:””,”so_sidebar_emulator_id”:”sow-editor-4446510001″,”option_name”:”widget_sow-editor”,”panels_info”:{“class”:”SiteOrigin_Widget_Editor_Widget”,”raw”:false,”grid”:1,”cell”:0,”id”:1,”widget_id”:”b849f074-1109-4e7b-a4f0-d1f7826908ec”,”style”:{“background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”background_image_opacity”:”100″,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”animation_offset”:”10″,”animation_iteration”:”1″}}},{“title”:””,”text”:”To access the support site :\n support.evidian.com\nIf you wish to contact Evidian by mail :\nEvidian\nrue Jean Jaurès BP 68\nLes Clayes/Bois 78340 – France\nTo find our worldwilde addresses :\nclick here\n\n”,”text_selected_editor”:”tinymce”,”autop”:true,”_sow_form_id”:”1392860015fbfa59838131317786672″,”_sow_form_timestamp”:”1696996940360″,”widget_logic”:””,”so_sidebar_emulator_id”:”sow-editor-4446510002″,”option_name”:”widget_sow-editor”,”panels_info”:{“class”:”SiteOrigin_Widget_Editor_Widget”,”raw”:false,”grid”:2,”cell”:0,”id”:2,”widget_id”:”a04229ee-f783-40ae-b3a7-0709e12ea656″,”style”:{“padding”:”50px 0px 50px 0px”,”background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”background_image_opacity”:”100″,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”animation_offset”:”10″,”animation_iteration”:”1″,”margin”:”30px 0px 0px 0px”}}},{“title”:””,”text”:”[marketo id=\”1624\” campaign=\”Global-Evidian-Contact Us-2022\” my_campaign=\”Contact EN (REQUIRES AN ANSWER)\” type=\”Page Redirect\” content=\”CONTACT_EN Contact Evidian\” display=\”none\” job_title=\”Not specified\” industry=\”Other\” preferred_language=\”English US\” interested_in=\”\” enquiry_type=\”\” country_predefined=\”\” display_salutation=\”false\” destination=\”https://www.evidian.com/page-redirect.php?c=CONTACT_EN&url=https://www.evidian.com/company/evidian-request/\”]”,”text_selected_editor”:”html”,”autop”:true,”_sow_form_id”:”214695470762e552dab180f347393481″,”_sow_form_timestamp”:”1665394459983″,”widget_logic”:””,”so_sidebar_emulator_id”:”sow-editor-4446510003″,”option_name”:”widget_sow-editor”,”panels_info”:{“class”:”SiteOrigin_Widget_Editor_Widget”,”raw”:false,”grid”:2,”cell”:1,”id”:3,”widget_id”:”0e13034d-0a51-45aa-9e68-204d65216c35″,”style”:{“background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”animation_offset”:”10″,”animation_iteration”:”1″}}}],”grids”:[{“cells”:1,”style”:{“padding”:”0px 0px 0px 0px”,”background_image_attachment”:”37024″,”background_image_attachment_fallback”:false,”background_display”:”cover”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”full_height”:””,”bottom_margin”:”0px”,”gutter”:”30px”,”cell_alignment”:”flex-start”}},{“cells”:1,”style”:{“padding”:”30px 30px 0px 30px”,”background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”full_height”:””,”bottom_margin”:”0px”,”gutter”:”30px”,”cell_alignment”:”flex-start”}},{“cells”:2,”style”:{“padding”:”30px 30px 30px 30px”,”background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”background_image_opacity”:”100″,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”full_height”:””,”bottom_margin”:”0px”,”gutter”:”30px”,”cell_alignment”:”flex-start”}}],”grid_cells”:[{“grid”:0,”index”:0,”weight”:1,”style”:[]},{“grid”:1,”index”:0,”weight”:1,”style”:[]},{“grid”:2,”index”:0,”weight”:0.4,”style”:[]},{“grid”:2,”index”:1,”weight”:0.6,”style”:{“background_image_attachment”:false,”background_display”:”tile”,”background_image_size”:”full”,”background_image_opacity”:”100″,”border_thickness”:”1px”,”vertical_alignment”:”auto”}}],”name”:”Contact Evidian”}

5. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks, Bruno. Between the reply and forum presentation, unfortunately, I think the JSON formatting will have issues. Apologies, I should have explained why I was requesting the WeTransfer upload. Any cloud/online location is good, you can share the link here.

6. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

Not sure the post comment was successfull.

File available here: https://www.evidian.com/downloads/contact-evidian.json

7. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. Is the shortcode custom? If not, can you perhaps send a link to the plugin that adds it?

8. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

– The short code is [marketo …] in the json

– The plugin is (Adobe Marketo customized for the site)

Marketo Forms
    Deactivate | Troubleshoot
    Version 1.5.1

– The main php of Marketo plugin is here https://www.evidian.com/downloads/MF_Plugin.txt with
    //add shortcode
    add_shortcode(‘marketo’, array($this, ‘display_form_shortcode’));

function display_form_shortcode return $html;

– $html contains this html text https://www.evidian.com/downloads/Marketo-form-script.txt

– today Marketo-form-script.txt is included in the html of https://www.evidian.com/company/contact-evidian/

– this week-end, after plugin updates, $html was Marketo-form-script.txt

– but in the html of https://www.evidian.com/company/contact-evidian/, “script “style” “form” () were removed by SiteOrigin plugin

9. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the details. Please can we confirm that the issue persisted with the Widgets Bundle 1.58.9 activated and the cache was cleared in the site’s caching plugin?

10. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

No I cannot confirm because I don’t know if I had the Widgets Bundle 1.58.9 on Sunday ~8 am CET March 3.
    I just ask to update all my plugins at their last versions.
    When 1.58.9 has been distributed?

11. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

The WP Rocket cache has been cleared

12. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

1.58.9 was released around 5pm GMT yesterday.

13. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thus far, we haven’t encountered any shortcode issues with the latest release. Does the shortcode render in a Custom HTML Widget? You could give that a try on a test page. If so, an easy way forward might be to upgrade the Widgets Bundle, let us know when that’s done. If the issue persists, switch the form to a Custom HTML Widget.

14. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

Understood.

I couldn’t have 1.58.9 because my test was before the distribution.

A last question: is there a known reason why 1.58.9 fixes the problem?

15. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

And the [marketo …] form is in a SiteOrigin Editor widget

16. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

To resolve whatever issue you encountered, ideally, we need to know what happens with the latest version of the Widgets Bundle. It’s best to test with the Custom HTML Widget first because if there is an issue with this specific shortcode, and if the Custom HTML renders the shortcode correctly, you can switch widgets and the issue will be resolved.

17. 6 months, 15 days ago Bruno Rochat

I will try the Custom HTML widget.
    Many thanks for your help!

18. 6 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Please let us know how you get on. Thanks.

19. 6 months, 13 days ago Bruno Rochat

Hello Andrew,

I did the update again this morning and it now works with the [marketo …] shortcode in a SiteOrigin Editor widget.
    Now I applied your advice about using a custom HTML widget instead of a SiteOrigin Editor widget which also works.

Now I am with
    – SiteOrigin widget set version 1.58.10
    – Page builder by SiteOrigin version 2.29.6

Many thanks Andrew for your help and advice.

20. 6 months, 13 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bruno

Thanks for your detailed feedback and support; it’s most appreciated! Please let us know if any follow-up queries arise.

Cheers

Andrew

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More