Home>Support>Page Builder 2.1.2
  1. 9 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Murdo

If you navigate to Appearance > Home Page, then click “Edit as Page.” From there you’ll be able to get to the revision browser to restore an older version of your page.

Once you’ve restored it, would it be possible for you send us a copy of the JSON export so we can investigate why your rows disappeared? So click Prebuilt Layouts, then Import/Export and finally “Download Layout”. Can you email that file to [email protected].

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

2. 9 years, 5 months ago Murdo

Hi Greg,
    Thanks for you prompt reply. I restored the database and that seemed to fix it.

Before I restored:
    When I went to edit Page is was blank with no revisions. Listed in Pages there was a "Home Page – Front Page" that was blank with no revisions and another page called Home that had old text and revisions. Looks like Home Page was recently created.

One thing about revisions. I have been editing the home page in Custom Home Page with the result that the only revisions in the Home page was when the page was created 4 months ago. Was expecting the changes made in the Custom Home Page to be recorded in the revisions browser. I suppose I should edit it as a page to record the revisions.

I have attached the layout file exported before the restore, may help.

Thanks again.

3. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Murdo

Glad to hear you were able to recovery. We’ll take a look at the revisions question. Thanks for the feedback.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More